National Customer Service Week (2-6 October 2023) is a week-long celebration of customer service, hosted by the Institute of Customer Service (ICS). Here's why we're getting involved.
If you have decided to apply for a vacancy at Newbury Building Society, the following details will help you know what to expect from the process.
How to apply
- Within the relevant job vacancy click the link and complete the application through our recruitment partner's website.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will be contacted by our recruitment partner, Ultimate Banking, who will arrange a phone call with you.
- If you are shortlisted, Ultimate Banking will arrange your interview with us.
- You will receive full details about your interview including the role profile, any assessments you will need to complete and the names of your interviewers.
- There is also a lot of helpful information on our website to help you gain a better understanding of what we do, our values, our products and our branch network.
To help your prepare for an interview, take a look at our helpful interview tips.
If you have any questions about applying for a role with us, please feel free to contact a member of the HR team. Good luck!
We have been working in partnership with Newbury Building Society since 2012, ensuring future potential employees have a first-class experience. We are proud to work with Newbury Building Society as they are customer-centric in every way.