Finding a mortgage for your self-employed client is a piece of cake with us.
Latest changes to our lending criteria: August 2020
During the current situation we will continue to review our lending criteria on a daily basis and will continue to react as appropriate. The following changes have been made:
- Maximum LTV of up to 75% for residential, buy-to-let, shared ownership and help-to-buy.
- We will, however, accept shared ownership up to 95% of share providing the overall LTV doesn’t exceed 75%
- If self-employed - 3 years accounts mandatory, maximum income multiple is 4.5x
- Contractors must have a 2 year history of contracting, with 6 months remaining on the current contract. Maximum income multiplier is 4x
- No income stretches – 4.5x maximum
- For Furloughed borrowers, cases will be individually assessed
- No self-build mortgages
- No holiday lets
- No bridging loans
We will update this page when any further changes are made.
If you are unsure about anything please contact us. Alternatively you can download a copy of our Product Guide which can be found on our forms and guides page.
Took on a really tricky case and offered in 8 days. Direct contact with a great underwriter and great BDM - all round superb.
Keep up to date with our latest product news and criteria changes.
I like having someone to talk the case through with. Gives you a little more confidence.