We can help your clients get a slice of the property pie this National Pie Day!
Latest changes to our lending criteria: October 2020
During the current situation we will continue to review our lending criteria on a daily basis and will continue to react as appropriate. The following changes have been made:
- NEW! With effect from close of business on Friday 30 October, applications for Standard Residential products on an Interest Only basis will not be accepted. Any applications for Standard Residential products received after close of business on 30 October must be wholly on a Capital & interest (Repayment) basis.
- Our ExPat BTL is not available if you are living in an EEA country.
- Maximum LTV of up to 75% for residential, buy-to-let, shared ownership and help-to-buy.
- We will, however, accept shared ownership up to 95% of share providing the overall LTV doesn’t exceed 75%
- If self-employed - 3 years accounts mandatory, maximum income multiple is 4.5x
- Contractors must have a 2 year history of contracting, with 6 months remaining on the current contract. Maximum income multiplier is 4.5x
- No income stretches – 4.5x maximum
- For Furloughed borrowers, cases will be individually assessed
- No self-build mortgages
- No holiday lets
- No bridging loans
We will update this page when any further changes are made.
If you are unsure about anything please contact us. Alternatively you can download a copy of our Product Guide which can be found on our forms and guides page.
Took on a really tricky case and offered in 8 days. Direct contact with a great underwriter and great BDM - all round superb.
Keep up to date with our latest product news and criteria changes.
I like having someone to talk the case through with. Gives you a little more confidence.