Nurturing your money and your mental health has never been more important.
Our mortgage guides
- Mortgages explained - our complete guide to mortgages.
- General information - mortgages
- Interest-only mortgages guide our guide to your options if you have an Interest Only mortgage.
- Guidance following a bereavement - a guide to help you with mortgage requirements.
- How to make an overpayment online or via your bank
Our product information
- Current and previous interest rates - our SVR and Bank of England interest rates
- Tariff of charges
- Types of valuation reports and fees
General mortgage guides and helpful information
- Take action with your interest only mortgage - helpful guide from the FCA regarding Interest Only mortgages.
- Interest Only Mortgage toolkit - UK Finance leaflet to offer guidance on Interest Only mortgages.
- Can't pay your mortgage? Help is at hand BSA guidance on where to get support if you are experiencing dofficulties in making mortgage payments.
- It's your money - BSA leaflet providing information on what to do when financial abuse happens and the support customers can get from their financial services firm.
- BSA Third Party Support guide - Need support with your finances from a friend or family member? This BSA guide can help.
- Problems paying your mortgage - helpful information from the Money Advice Service.
- Can I get a mortgage at my age? - BSA guidance on mature lending.