The voting results from Newbury Building Society's 163rd Annual General Meeting.
Are you worried about not being able to make your mortgage payments on time? Visit our mortgage payment problems page for more information on how we can help.
Our mortgage guides
- Mortgages explained - our complete guide to mortgages.
- General information - mortgages
- Interest-only mortgages guide our guide to your options if you have an Interest Only mortgage.
- Guidance following a bereavement - a guide to help you with mortgage requirements.
Our product information
- Current and previous interest rates - our SVR and Bank of England interest rates
- Tariff of charges
- Types of valuation reports and fees
General mortgage guides and helpful information
- Take action with your interest only mortgage - helpful guide from the FCA regarding Interest Only mortgages.
- Interest Only Mortgage toolkit - UK Finance leaflet to offer guidance on Interest Only mortgages.
- Can't pay your mortgage? Help is at hand BSA guidance on where to get support if you are experiencing dofficulties in making mortgage payments.
- It's your money - BSA leaflet providing information on what to do when financial abuse happens and the support customers can get from their financial services firm.
- BSA Third Party Support guide - Need support with your finances from a friend or family member? This BSA guide can help.
- Problems paying your mortgage - helpful information from the Money Advice Service.
- Can I get a mortgage at my age? - BSA guidance on mature lending.