This week is National Customer Service Week (5 October 2020 – 9 October 2020), a week-long campaign hosted by the Institute of Customer Service (ICS).
With effect from close of business on Friday 30 October, applications for Standard Residential products on an Interest Only basis will not be accepted. Any applications for Standard Residential products received after close on business on 30 October must be wholly on a Capital & interest (Repayment) basis.
- We are currently only accepting new mortgage applications up to 75% loan to value (size of mortgage in relation to the value of the property.) Existing borrowers looking to transfer their existing mortgage can do so at a higher loan to value, subject to product terms and conditions.
- We are not accepting new Self Build or Holiday Let mortgage applications.
- Please contact us for further information.
Our mortgage guides
- Mortgages explained - our complete guide to mortgages.
- General information - mortgages
- Interest-only mortgages guide our guide to your options if you have an Interest Only mortgage.
- Guidance following a bereavement - a guide to help you with mortgage requirements.
Our product information
- Current and previous interest rates - our SVR and Bank of England interest rates
- Tariff of charges
- Types of valuation reports and fees
General mortgage guides and helpful information
- Take action with your interest only mortgage - helpful guide from the FCA regarding Interest Only mortgages.
- Interest Only Mortgage toolkit - UK Finance leaflet to offer guidance on Interest Only mortgages.
- Can't pay your mortgage? Help is at hand BSA guidance on where to get support if you are experiencing dofficulties in making mortgage payments.
- It's your money - BSA leaflet providing information on what to do when financial abuse happens and the support customers can get from their financial services firm.
- BSA Third Party Support guide - Need support with your finances from a friend or family member? This BSA guide can help.
- Problems paying your mortgage - helpful information from the Money Advice Service.
- Can I get a mortgage at my age? - BSA guidance on mature lending.