How to spot the signs of financial abuse and where to find help.
Having trouble navigating your way around the mortgage market?
To ensure you understand the features and conditions of our mortgage products you should also read the documents listed below.
Are you worried about not being able to make your mortgage payments on time? Visit our mortgage payment problems page for more information on how we can help.
- Mortgages explained - our complete guide to mortgages.
- It's your money - BSA leaflet providing information on what to do when financial abuse happens and the support customers can get from their financial services firm.
- General information - mortgages
- Guidance following a bereavement - a guide to help you with mortgage requirements.
- Interest-only mortgages guide our guide to your options if you have an Interest Only mortgage.
- BSA Third Party Support guide - Need support with your finances from a friend or family member? This BSA guide can help.
- Take action with your interest only mortgage - guide from the FCA.
- Problems paying your mortgage - leaflet from the Money Advice Service.
- Can I get a mortgage at my age? - BSA guidance on mature lending.
- Can't pay your mortgage? Help is at hand BSA guidance leaflet.
- Current and previous interest rates - our SVR and Bank of England interest rates
- Tariff of charges
- Types of valuation reports and fees