Newbury Building Society are thrilled to be finalists in three categories of the 2020 British Bank Awards.
Booking an appointment with one of our qualified mortgage advisers is simple.
You can undertake a mortgage appointment with us by video appointment, in a branch or by phone.
In a mortgage appointment you can speak to an adviser to:
- Apply for a new mortgage
- Apply for additional borrowing
You can now book a face-to-face appointment with a Mortgage Adviser from the comfort of your own home or your office.
Why travel for an appointment when our adviser can come to you?
This service uses the secure video technology on your own computer or tablet, to connect you to a Mortgage Adviser who will guide you through your mortgage application.
All you need is a broadband connection, a computer or tablet device that supports video conferencing, and somewhere you can have a private, quiet discussion for up to an hour.
Simply contact us and request a mortgage video appointment at a convenient time for you; appointments are available Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00pm.
Please also read our Mortgage video appointment guide on the right side of this page.
You can meet with a Mortgage Adviser face-to-face in a quiet and private setting in any of our branches, Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings.
Our team of qualified Mortgage Advisers are on hand to help you apply for your mortgage, remortgage or application for further borrowing.
Simply contact us by phone or come into a branch to book an appointment at a convenient time for you.
What to expect:
- You’ll be asked about the property, your income and expenses.
- Bring documents like your pay slips, tax statements and bank statements. You’ll be given a full list of what you need when we’ve understood your situation.
- If you are jointly applying it’s best if both of you can attend the appointment.
You can speak to one of our fully qualified Mortgage Advisers over the phone.
Contact us to book an appointment, telephone appointments are available Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings.
Our telephone appointments offer you the same support and guidance as our branch appointments and take up to an hour.
We will send your documents to you to review at your own pace before you complete your application.
In most cases, you'll be able to upload your documents to us after your interview. Alternatively, you can post your documents to us or bring them into your local branch.
What's the best way to prepare for a telephone appointment?
- You'll be asked about the property, your income and expenses in detail. It's advisable to have documents like your pay slips, tax statements and bank statements handy.
- If it's a joint appointment, you'll need these details for all applicants. We'll send copies of the documents to all applicants after the appointment.
- You'll be given a full list of what you need when we've understood your situation.