Finding a mortgage for your self-employed client is a piece of cake with us.
SERVICE UPDATE: We are working hard during this busy time but there is currently a 5-day turnaround period for an initial assessment on cases. Please be assured we will contact you as soon as we can.
- NEW! With effect from close of business on Friday 30 October, applications for Standard Residential products on an Interest Only basis will not be accepted. Any applications for Standard Residential products received after close on business on 30 October must be wholly on a Capital & interest (Repayment) basis.
- We are currently only accepting new mortgage applications up to 75% LTV. Existing borrowers looking to transfer their existing mortgage can do so at a higher LTV, subject to product terms and conditions.
- We are not accepting new Self Build, Bridging or Holiday Let applications. Please see latest changes here.
Welcome to our online service. Here you will be able to create illustrations, apply for a Newbury Building Society mortgage, upload documents and track your applications.
To use the online system you will need to register, and agree to the terms and conditions. If you are already registered please click log in below.
We are currently unable to accept online applications for the following types of business:
- Foreign Currency
- Regulated Buy to Let
- Consumer Buy to Let
- Limited Company Buy to Let
- Ex-Pat (including Buy to Let)
- Right to Buy
However, we are still be able to discuss these cases with you, contact us direct or you can apply through our paper application forms.
We are unable to take applications for flats in blocks of more than six storeys.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the service or our lending policy or products please contact us today, call us on 01635 918000 or email us, we look forward to speaking with you.
I like that you can apply common sense and look at a case on it's merits.
Keep up with our product news and criteria changes.