Anne and David Allen have been saving with us for over 50 years. This is their story.
To ensure you understand the features and conditions of our savings products you should also read the documents listed below.
Our savings product information
- Savings terms and conditions
- Flexible ISA leaflet
- ID for customers leaflet - ID you will need to open a savings account or apply for a mortgage with us.
- Making a payment online or via your bank - Information on how to set up automated payments to your savings account.
- Guidance following a bereavement - A guide to dealing with accounts following a bereavement.
- Charitable assignment - Important information for new members.
Our savings application forms
- Cash ISA application form
- Cash junior ISA application form
- FSCS information sheet
- Solicitor deposit savings application form
- Share account application form
General information and guides
- FSCS 2017 leaflet - a guide to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- My Lost Account - free online service to track lost savings accounts.
- It's your money - BSA leaflet on what to do when financial abuse happens and the support available from financial services firms.
- BSA ISA transfer guide - how to transfer an ISA between providers.
- BSA Third Party Support guide - Need support with your finances from a friend or family member? This BSA guide can help.