How the the Bank of England Base rate change on 2 August affect members of Newbury Building Society?
Whether you need more room, or you're downsizing. You can be assured you’re in safe hands with us.
We provide a wide range of mortgages for new and existing customers and would like nothing more than to help you make that next move – whatever the reasons.
Our helpful infographics provide some good tips and checklists to help you on your journey.
Why choose us for your next mortgage?
- We have mortgages from 5% deposit required so you can borrow up to 95% of the value of your new home
- If you already have a mortgage with us and you decide that you want to move home part way through your mortgage product, you may be eligible to take your current mortgage product with you when you move
- Our residential mortgages are available across England and Wales
- Our experienced, qualified Mortgage Advisers can discuss your unique requirements
- We have appointments available in branch from Monday to Saturday or by telephone
I have always held my mortgage with the Newbury Building Society. Their rates are competitive, the staff are always friendly, helpful and competent and when renewing at the end of a mortgage deal they have always offered another good deal without charging me any kind of fees for renewing.