From today (11 October) we are improving the price on three of our standard residential fixed rates.
We have made a change to our lending criteria to prepare to comply with new regulation ahead of the Brexit transition period which ends on 31 December 2020.
Ex-pat buy-to-lets: We will no longer be offering our Ex-pat Buy-to-Let mortgage product to clients living in EEA countries.
Current cases with us will continue to be processed as normal. All existing ex-pat buy-to-let mortgage customers will receive further communication from us regarding their mortgage shortly.
Please note: We can still lend to EEA citizens living in the UK on a residential basis, providing normal lending policy criteria are met.
With immediate effect our Ex-Pat Buy-to-Let lending criteria is as follows:
- Applicants must own their main residence or be in tied accommodation
- Properties must be located in the following post code areas; AL, BA, BH, BN, BS, DT, EX, GL, GU, HA, HP, HR, KT, LU, MK, NN, OX, PO, RG, RH, SG, SL, SM, SN, SP, SO, TA, TW, UB, WD, WR
- The following postcodes in London and the surrounding area are restricted to 60% loan to value: WC, HA, KT, SM TW, EC, UB, E, SE, N, NW, W and SW
- The mortgage term must be between 5 and 35 years
- Minimum property value £125,000
- The product is available to existing Ex-pat borrowers who are selling an existing let property and purchasing a new property to let, subject to product terms.
If you have any further queries please contact the Helpdesk team, complete a call back form or chat to us using our new instant chat web service.