Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
We believe in greater flexibility and accessibility in obtaining a buy-to-let mortgage.
That’s why we actively consider your clients’ surplus income as well if the ICR doesn’t work.
A cut above the rest:
- We accept buy-to-let family occupied, regulated, consumer, limited company and expat
- We work with a rental coverage of 135% at 5.5%. We also look at the applicant’s financial situation and can take surplus income into account if the rental coverage doesn’t work
- For basic rate tax payers we use a rental coverage of 125% at 5.5%
- We usually require the applicant(s) to have a minimum income of £30,000. Talk to us if your client has a credit worthy case where income is below this level
- Properties must be located in the following post code areas; AL, BA, BH, BN, BS, DT, EX, GL, GU, HA, HP, HR, KT, LU, MK, NN, OX, PO, RG, RH, SG, SL, SM, SN, SP, SO, TA, TW, UB, WD, WR. In addition, we can consider properties in the following London postcodes, but they are restricted to 60% loan to value and exclude Holiday Lets: WC, EC, E, SE, N, NW, W and SW.
- No credit scoring – all cases are assessed on individual merit
- Tailored underwriting with each case individually considered
- All types of income are considered
- A dedicated helpdesk open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
For further information, contact us.