Nurturing your money and your mental health has never been more important.
Newbury Building Society has celebrated impressive results following its recent customer service survey.
Conducted by the Institute of Customer Service (ICS), an independent professional membership body dedicated to customer service, the survey measures the quality of customers’ experiences and interactions with organisations, including complaints, customer ethos, emotional connection and ethics.
We're here for you, our members.
The results included:
- 90.8 customer satisfaction index score (2018: 90.8) – compared to the UK banks and building societies average of 78.3
- 70.2 Net Promoter Score (which measures how likely a customer is to recommend an organisation, 2018: 67) – an impressive 49.6 higher than the UK banks and building societies average of 20.6
- 9/10 intend to remain a customer
- 9/10 intend to recommend us to others
- 88.3% rated the Society eight or more out of 10 on their response to the Covid-19 pandemic
The Society was also described as friendly, efficient, helpful, professional, easy and safe.
Thank you to our members who took the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us as we endeavour to continue to be the trusted and safe building society you can rely on.
Melanie Mildenhall, Head of Customer Service at Newbury Building Society said: “This is an incredible set of results and is particularly reassuring given 2020’s challenges. We are extremely proud of the Newbury Building Society team, who, like many, have worked in difficult conditions and have pulled out all the stops to ensure our members continue to experience a world class customer service.”
The Institute of Customer Service benchmarking survey is undertaken every 2-3 years, and 623 Newbury Building Society customers participated in the most recent one carried out in December 2020.
As a member we welcome your continued feedback about our people, service or products through the independent review service, Smart Money People, or by completing a feedback form in your local branch.