What improvements have you made to the myaccounts online service?
The site has a new, fresh feel, which should be easier to navigate. In addition:
- One time passcode introduced at login and to confirm changes in contact details
- Withdrawals no longer need a memorable word confirmation
- Notifications can be chosen to be sent by SMS or email e.g. when you make a withdrawal
- Secure messages are sent, received and viewed in myaccounts directly much like live chat
- You can add a nickname to your account so you can make specific
- You can add a savings goal and monitor how you are progressing towards it
- You can view pending transactions and interest rate history
- Borrowers can see mortgage balance, transactions and basic details like monthly payment
- Account opening process streamlined, with less steps to completion
- If we are unable to verify identity electronically, documents can be uploaded to myaccounts.
We have also improved the back office administration site for the myaccounts team, which should mean that we can respond much quicker than before.
The existing system will be unavailable from 16 November 2023. We will be up and running again with a new fresh feel from 20 November 2023.
For any withdrawals or account amendments, if you are able, please visit your local branch. Alternatively, please contact our myaccounts team will be pleased to help you with any support you need on 0800 9884857. Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm and Saturday 9.00am – 12.00pm.
Why am I not able to access the upgraded myaccounts online service?
A small number of customers will need to re-register after the upgrade to continue using the myaccounts online service. If your account is locked or unverified (verification code not entered) please use the following link https://online.newbury.co.uk/Portal/SelfService to complete the registration form.
How do I contact you if I have a question?
You can speak with us via our live chat service or our myaccounts team will be pleased to help you with any support you need on 0800 9884857. Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm and Saturday 9.00am – 12.00pm.
What if I use the same email address as another myaccounts customer?
Registrations for myaccounts after the upgrade will only be successful with a unique email address. This is an enhanced security feature. Therefore, if you have previously shared an email address with another customer who uses myaccounts, one of you will need to re-register using an alternative unique email address.
If you are providing support to the person you are sharing an email address with, please contact us and we will guide you through what you can do to continue to support them.