In partnership with the Financial Services National College (FSNC).
There are a number of measures we take to ensure you're in the safest possible hands when it comes to your online protection.
Below, we've listed what we will never do and what we will do to safeguard your personal information.
Newbury Building Society will never…
- Ask for your online passwords or memorable information over the phone or by email.
- Ask for your security details in full.
- Ask you to transfer money to another account for safekeeping.
- Send you unsolicited emails if you have opted out of receiving further updates from us.
Newbury Building Society will always…
- Communicate with you in your preferred way. For online access, we will only communicate with the registered email address.
- Send account information by secure message via myaccounts or encrypted email.
- Block access to your online myaccounts account if details are incorrectly entered three consecutive times.
- Monitor for potential fraud and unusual activity on our members’ accounts
Unsure of what a suspect scam looks and sounds like? Click here to read our guide.