We’re proud, and a little excited, to announce we are a finalists in the British Bank Awards 2018, which celebrate the most customer-centric financial services firms in the UK.
The more money you save, the more money we give.
With this account you can still earn interest on your money, and the society will make an annual donation to the charity of your choice, matching the interest you’ve earned. As this account has a 35 day notice period, it takes away the temptation of impulse buying, helping you to save more.
As part of our community and charity programme, this account can help you to support one of our eight charity partners.
The charities we support, as chosen by our members:
- Alzheimer's Society - the UK's leading dementia support and research charity, here for anyone affected by any form of dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Andover Mind - providing help and support for anyone with a mental health problem in the Andover area.
- Helen and Douglas House - an Oxford based hospice caring for terminally ill children, young adults and their families.
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) - based in Southampton Children's Hospital, PICU is a regional centre for paediatric intensive care.
- Prior's Court School - enables people with autism to reach their full potential and lead as independent and inclusive lives as possible.
- St. Michael's Hospice - enables anyone faced with a life-limiting illness, their families and carers, to attain the highest possible quality of life by providing a choice of specialist care and support.
- Sue Ryder - hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-changing diagnosis.
- The Newbury and District Cancer Care Trust - a small independent charity helping local people who have been diagnosed with Cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.