An awareness of the impact of climate change, and our impact on its environment, is an increasing part of the Society’s culture.
We have started to make proactive changes to nurture and cultivate a more sustainable and environmentally conscious Society.
How else can we be greener? Send us your idea here.
We will continue our commitment to managing and reducing our environmental impact and building a more a sustainable society by:
- Continued monitoring of energy usage and waste consumption
- Implementing energy-efficient tools such as LED lighting across all premises
- Upgrading essential systems and equipment to be more efficient such as boilers
- Recycling of paper, plastics, cardboard, IT equipment and all other applicable materials
- Securely shredding all confidential paper and recycling
- Encouraging members and colleagues to adopt eco-friendly behaviours
- Reducing print volumes by using online documentation where possible