Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
There are a number of ways we are helping families to buy homes, be it to live together or to enable a family member to get their own pad.
- We can split mortgages and combine with Joint Borrower - Sole Proprietor
- We allow family members to gift deposits
- Additional borrowing on the family home - we can review mature applications, to give clients the flexibility to gift funds to family members
- We lend on annexes and can lend on two properties under one title.
- We consider concessionary purchases
- We lend on regulated family buy-to-lets*
We can always discuss your clients’ situation and requirements and see if we can find a solution to suit!