From complex incomes to ex-pats and unusual properties, we're holding a whole deck of flexible lending cards. Take a peek at what we have in our hand, we're not bluffing...
- Simple, rapid remortgaging and additional lending for home improvements inside and out
- Later Life Lending to borrowers aged up to 90 years and RIO mortgages
- Ex-Pat and foreign currency loans
- Bank of Mum and Dad and Joint Borrower-Sole Proprietor
- Shared Ownership with a maximum term increase from 35 to 40 years, and mortgages to 95% (new builds and flats)
- Self-employed and contractors - CIS workers are now accepted based on income shown on CIS vouchers. We can help with newly qualified professionals, or a mix employed and self-employed incomes
- BTL throughout England and Wales (subject to London restrictions), including consumer, regulated, ex-pat, holiday let and Ltd Company
- Green mortgages including additional lending for existing borrowers, and our self-build green reward
- Unusual properties, including lending on annexes
- Made to measure - even with everything mentioned above, we have a tailor made product for clients who need an individual approach to their mortgage application.
PLUS! A new secure and swift document submission service
Did you know you can now use our open banking service to send mortgage documents to us? This offers a more secure service, which will also save you and your clients time. When you place a case with us our team will send you a link.
Our Intermediary Helpdesk is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm - instant chat, email, or phone on 01635 918000. We look forward to speaking with you soon!