Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
It’s not uncommon to have an outbuilding that’s been converted into living accommodation.
Whether it’s to give independence to boomerang children or to support the ‘sandwich’ generation, the need for traditional ‘granny’ flats is changing.
That’s why we don’t shy away from lending on properties with an annexe.
What we do:
- We are happy to lend on new builds, barn renovations, B&B’s and semi commercial properties
- We are happy to consider lending where there are two or more units on the same title
- The annexe can be for use by the immediate family, let on an AST and as a holiday-let
- Affordability is assessed using the applicant’s income from their current employment
We will not take annexe income into consideration – the mortgage holder has to afford it in their own right – based on income of the person in the main residence
- No credit scoring – all cases are assessed on individual merit
- Tailored underwriting with each case individually considered
- All types of income are considered
- A dedicated helpdesk open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
For further information, contact us.