We will instruct any firm of solicitors of our applicant’s choosing provided they are on our panel or qualify to join our panel.
In order to qualify, solicitors/conveyancers must meet the following criteria:
- Solicitors must be registered at the Law Society and be members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- Licensed conveyancers must be registered with the CLC (Council of Licensed Conveyancers)
- Each firm must have a minimum of four license holders / approved managers
- All conveyancing firms must have been operating for a period of 5 years or more
- Alternative Business Structures, as defined in the Legal Services Act 2007, are accepted. Such a practice must have been operating for a period of 5 years or more either as an ABS or a combined period including when the firm was previously licensed to practice as a conventional conveyancer/solicitor.
- Solicitors must have indemnity insurance cover for a minimum of £2million per claim.
If you are not already on our panel and would like to join, download the application form below. Once completed, email it to us along with a copy of your professional indemnity insurance schedule here.