We outline the differences between the two popular affordable housing schemes.
If your existing mortgage deal is maturing, you could benefit from choosing another Newbury Building Society mortgage.
Superb service for nearly 30 years. I would recommend anyone, whether just starting out or looking to switch mortgage provider, to talk to their local Newbury branch. So glad that we did back in 1998.
There are a number of advantages of switching to a new product with us:
- There are no legal fees to pay
- We don't need to reassess your income
- You don't usually need to have another valuation done unless you are borrowing more money. However, it is required the valuation would be at your cost.
- We can waive any Early Repayment Charges (ERC's) if you are on an existing variable or discounted product with 3 months remaining.
- A product transfer is quick and easy to do and you will not need to complete an application form.
We like to reward our members
At Newbury Building Society we don't just look after our new customers, we often create exclusive mortgage products for our existing members with no additional fees. Whatever the reason for wanting to change your mortgage, we will be happy to discuss your individual requirements and help find the right product for you.
Appointments are available by video call, by phone or in branch. We have Saturday appointments available and can also offer same day appointments. See our making a mortgage appointment page for further details or click contact now.