Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
We say YES to the Bank of Mum and Dad, and Granny and Granddad!
We can help your client’s boost their loved ones up the property ladder in the following ways:
- We allow family members to gift a deposit
- We allow family members to be jointly named on the mortgage with the ownership of the property in the name of the child (joint mortgage – sole proprietor)
- We allow family members to borrow additional funds on their property and gift these funds to the child
Case study: uncover how we helped a mother support her daughter’s homeownership dream HERE.
- No credit scoring - all cases are assessed on individual merit
- Tailored underwriting with each case individually considered
- All types of income are considered
Contact our dedicated helpdesk open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, for further information.