How to spot the signs of financial abuse and where to find help.
To ensure you understand the features and conditions of our savings products you should also read the documents listed below.
- It's your money - BSA leaflet providing information on what to do when financial abuse happens and the support customers can get from their financial services firm.
- Lost track of your savings - free online service to track lost savings accounts.
- ID for customers leaflet - ID you will need to open a savings account or apply for a mortgage with us.
- FSCS 2017 leaflet - a guide to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- BSA ISA transfer guide - how to transfer an ISA between providers.
- Charitable assignment - Important information for new members.
- Making automated payments to your savings account - Information on how to set up automated payment.
- Guidance following a bereavement - A guide to dealing with accounts following a bereavement.
- BSA Third Party Support guide - Need support with your finances from a friend or family member? This BSA guide can help.