We can all take smaller steps to reduce our impact on the environment.
Here, you can find a collection of materials and useful links to help you make eco-friendly changes.
From introducing new habits to implementing small lifestyle changes, every small step taken works towards a more sustainable and greener future for generations to come.
- Green Alliance: an independent think tank and charity focussed on the environment
- Green Choices: hints and tips about greener lifestyle choices
- Recycle New: a government supported recycling campaign for England
- Energy Savings Trust: an independent organisation dedicated to supporting sustainable energy use
- Carbon Footprint: information on tree planting, cutting carbon emissions and caring for the environment