Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
We are pleased to confirm we provide the following types of BTL mortgages:
- Consumer BTL’s
- Limited Company BTL’s (we take personal guarantees from all company directors, no debentures required)
- Regulated BTL’s
- We will consider applications with two applicants on the mortgage and only one on the deeds
- Ex Pat BTL’s (Maximum 60% LTV)
- Concessionary Purchase BTL
- Company Let’s
Rental coverage is 135% of SVR (Currently 4.45%)*
BTL applications are accepted for both purchase and remortgage.
For all BTL applications the property must be located in the following postcode areas:
- AL, BA, BH, BN, BS, DT, EX, GL, GU, HA, HP, HR, KT, LU, MK, NN, OX, PO, RG, RH, SG, SL, SM, SN, SP, SO, TA, TW, UB, WD, WR
We will also consider properties in London and the surrounding area in the following postcodes (excluding Ex Pat BTL):
- WC, EC, E, SE, N, NW, W, SW. However these postcodes are restricted to 60% LTV.
For more information, or to talk through a potential enquiry, please call or email us.
Newbury Building Society underwrites all cases on an individual basis and does not credit score, it credit searches and looks at this individually for every applicant and is known for providing a tailored and individual service to Intermediaries. We look forward to helping you soon.
*Please note that our lending policy can change without notice.