With Christmas fast approaching, are you ready to splash the cash? Check out our tips for sustainable spending.
Newbury Building Society is delighted to be a finalist in the Institute of Customer Service’s UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2020 in the Customer Commitment category.
A highly anticipated event, the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards recognise organisations and individuals which have implemented successful customer service strategies over the past 12 months.
The Customer Commitment category was open to organisations who have differentiated themselves through a well-communicated customer commitment strategy. The ICS judging panel of industry experts, business leaders and academics looked for evidence of the execution of a customer orientated culture which demonstrated a consistent commitment to customer service excellence.
Up against 10 other UK-based organisations, Newbury faces stiff competition from:
- Pension Insurance Corporation: an insurance company specialising in securing the liabilities of Defined Benefit pension schemes
- Better2Know: a specialist health institution with 350 clinics across the UK
- Carnell Support Services: provider of highway networks and transport infrastructure maintenance and support
- One Manchester: committed to making Manchester a better place to live, work and play
- HomeServe UK: one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers
- Cornwall Council
- Gedling Borough Council
- Landmark: supplier of legal products and data supply to the UK’s property market
- Green Flag: provider of roadside assistance and vehicle recovery
The news follows the Society’s recent ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service for its outstanding achievement and commitment to customer service excellence – the first and only building society to be recognised.
Melanie Mildenhall, Head of Customer Service at Newbury Building Society said: “We are delighted to be a finalist in this year’s UK Customer Service Satisfaction Awards! These awards are amongst the most respected and reaffirm our belief that providing customer service is key to business excellence.”
Customer service and experience is of the utmost importance to us. Every decision we make is with customers’ interests in mind. We listen to feedback and develop our services to meet ever changing customer needs. We pride ourselves on being a mutual organisation run for and on behalf of our customers and we continue to grow our reputation as a trusted, local, independent and mutual society.”
The UK Customer Satisfaction Awards will take place on 3 March 2020 at the Hilton on Park Lane, London.