This Halloween we have our Tricks and Treats ready for when you call!
We appreciate that every self-build project is unique, so our financing is flexible to suit each self-builder’s needs.
As a broker they are the lender that understands self-build lending, working with the broker and the customer to get it right and make sure it can work. Pricing is fair.
- We lend up to 66% on land, where there is detailed planning permission to build a home
- We help with the building costs, releasing the funds in stages through the build, with a maximum loan to site value of 75% (between 2 and 6 stages)
- Our specially designed product is interest-only through the build, converting to a standard residential product on completion
- We can then help with the building costs, releasing the funds in stages through the build, with a maximum loan to site value of 75%
- We consider all build types, including MMC, custom build, unusual properties and renovation projects
- The property must be within our general operating area of central southern England
We will require full details of the build at application stage which will include planning permission, any required consents, Building Regulation consent and full plans/drawings which must be approved and stamped by the local authority. Any planning or Building Regulation conditions must be met before any funds are released. We also require full costings and timescales for the build which must also include a minimum 10% for contingency. We may require a review of the costings from a suitably qualified Quantity Surveyor.
If you have a case to discuss with us, contact our Helpdesk team.