Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
Did you know that we lend throughout England and Wales on a wide range of mortgages including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy?
Not only that, we assess each case on its individual circumstances, we do not credit score and offer Intermediaries a flexible service through our dedicated Helpdesk team.
Where do we lend?
Shared Ownership and Help to Buy - throughout England and Wales
- Up to 95%of share
- Lending up to 95% on new builds
- Flats and houses accepted
- Fixed and variable rate products
Residential owner occupied - throughout England and Wales
- Interest only including part and part mortgages
- Joint mortgage, sole proprietor
- Unusual income situations
- Unusual property types
Self-employed and contractors - throughout England and Wales
- We believe self-employed individuals should have the same opportunities as anybody else when it comes to mortgages
- Understand changes in employment status including day 1 contractors
- We consider applicants who have a combination of employed/self-employed incomes
Buy to Let - limited to local operating areas
- If rental coverage falls below 135% using a stress rate of 5.99% we may still be able to help if your client has other assets and/or surplus income
- Limited Company
Self-build including MMR (Modern Methods of Construction) - limited to local operating areas
- We lend up to 66% of the land value, provided there is detailed planning permission in place, and up to 75% during the build phase
- Funds are released in stages, agreed on an individual basic and can range between two and six stages
- We have a specially designed self-build product that allows the clients to switch into any of our current products on property completion
For full details on all criteria visit our lending criteria or call us to dicuss your product requirements on 01635 918 000.