Changes to our mortgage offers to support ongoing mortgage applications impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak.
Notice of the 163rd Annual General Meeting
Date: Monday 24 February 2020
Place: Donnington Valley Hotel, RG14 3AG
Your vote is extremely important to the Society and enables you to exercise your Membership rights.
The meeting will commence at 11.00am (with refreshments served on arrival from 10.00am) on Monday 24th February 2020 for the following purposes:
- To receive the Auditor’s Report, the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31st October 2019.
- To consider and if thought fit pass an Ordinary Resolution to re-appoint Deloitte LLP as the Society’s Auditor, to hold office until the conclusion of the next AGM at which accounts are laid before the Society, and for its remuneration to be fixed by the Directors.
- To consider and if thought fit pass Ordinary Resolutions to re-elect Peter John Brickley, John Piers Williamson and Lee Frederick Bambridge and to elect Christine Margaret Brown as Directors of the Board
- To consider and if thought fit pass an Ordinary Resolution to approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31st October 2019 (see f below).
- To transact any other business permitted by the Rules of the Society.
How to get to the Annual General Meeting
Voting conditions and further information
To view the AGM voting conditions forming part of the Notice of the Meeting, please click to download.
To view the Members' Review, please click on the link to download
To view our Annual Report and Accounts, please click on the link to download