Price reduction to the rate and mortgage application fee.
Meet James. James is a self-employed architect. He’s heard it can be difficult to get a mortgage if you work for yourself, even if the deposit and income are good.
James needs a mortgage that works for him when he works for himself. This is where we can help.
- Our mortgages are suitable for self-employed, freelancers and contractors
- Over-payment facilities means if James has a good year he could pay off some capital; this would help James pay off his mortgage more quickly
- No set ‘self-employed mortgage’ product means James can apply for any of our standard residential products
- All cases are considered on merit and are individually assessed
- Our ‘Made-to-Measure’ product, can help if your client’s needs are unique
Click here to view our mortgage products.
- No credit scoring
- Individual underwriting
- Shared Ownership and Help to Buy Equity Loan across England and Wales
- A dedicated help desk