Branch Managers, Deborah Gadd and Charlotte Hall, visited the hospice to present the cheque.
Notice of the 162nd Annual General Meeting
Date: Thursday 21st February 2019
Place: Donnington Valley Hotel, RG14 3AG
Your vote is extremely important to the Society and enables you to exercise your Membership rights.
The meeting will commence at 11.00am (with refreshments served on arrival from 10.00am) on Thursday 21st February 2019 for the following purposes:
- To receive the Auditor’s Report, the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31st October 2018.
- To consider and if thought fit pass an Ordinary Resolution to re-appoint Deloitte LLP as the Society’s Auditor, to hold office until the conclusion of the next AGM at which accounts are laid before the Society, and for its remuneration to be fixed by the Directors.
- To consider and if thought fit pass Ordinary Resolutions to re-elect Sarah Hordern, William Jeremy Mostyn Roberts and Roland Martin Woodthorpe Gardner and to elect Kieron Francis Blackburn as Directors of the Board.
- To consider and if thought fit pass an Ordinary Resolution to approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31st October 2018 (see f below).
- To transact any other business permitted by the Rules of the Society.
How to get to the Annual General Meeting
Voting conditions and further information
To view the AGM voting conditions forming part of the Notice of the Meeting, please click to download.
To view the Members' Review, please click on the link to download
To view our Annual Report and Accounts, please click on the link to download