We’re proud, and a little excited, to announce we are a finalists in the British Bank Awards 2018, which celebrate the most customer-centric financial services firms in the UK.
Notice of the 161st Annual General Meeting
Date: Monday 26th February 2018
Place: Donnington Valley Hotel, RG14 3AG
Your vote is extremely important to the Society and enables you to exercise your Membership rights.
The meeting will commence at 11.00am (with refreshments served on arrival from 10.00am) on Monday 26th February 2018 for the following purposes:
- To receive the Auditor’s Report, the Directors’ Report, Annual Accounts and Annual Business Statement for the year ended 31st October 2017.
- To consider and if thought fit pass an Ordinary Resolution to appoint Deloitte LLP as the Society’s Auditor, to hold office until the conclusion of the next AGM at which accounts are laid before the Society, and for its remuneration to be fixed by the Directors.
- To consider and if thought fit pass Ordinary Resolutions to re-elect Peter John Brickley and Phillippa Cardno and to elect John Piers Williamson and Zoe Rosemary Leyland Shaw as Directors of the Board.
- To consider and if thought fit pass an Ordinary Resolution to approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report for the year ended 31st October 2017 (see f in the pdf below).
- To transact any other business permitted by the Rules of the Society.
How to get to the Annual General Meeting
Voting conditions and further information
To view the AGM voting conditions forming part of the Notice of the Meeting, please click to download.