Incredible news! We've been nominated for not one, but two, awards at the 2022 Mortgage Club Awards, run by the Legal and General Mortgage Club.
The categories we have been nominated in are:
Best Lender for Service
WHY: We understand that no two applications are the same, so we underwrite cases individually and provide dedicated decision makers, as well as a team of BDMs. We are described by brokers as ‘flexible,’ ‘personal,’ and ‘clear,’ and in December 2021, we were the Top Building Society Lender in the H2 Mortgage Lender Benchmark Report by Smart Money People.
Best Specialist Lender
WHY: We are well-established as a flexible lender that offers a personalised service. We pride ourselves on looking at each case individually, considering a range of incomes, circumstances and currencies and our knowledgeable, friendly team asses each case on individual merit. We offer a spectrum of products, including, ExPat, Self-Build, and our new GoGreen mortgages for existing borrowers and self-builders.
If you've experienced excellent service when working with us (and we hope that you have!) you can vote for us here. Voting will close on Friday 4th March at 5:00pm, with finalists announced on Friday 25th March.
- Brokers are permitted to vote as individuals, not as a firm (i.e. multiple employees in a broker firm can each vote separately).
- Only brokers can vote for lenders. Any votes received from any other individuals or firms (e.g. friends, family, customers, surveyors, introducers, protection providers) will be discounted.
- L&G Mortgage Club will only accept the FIRST vote a broker submits as an individual. If they submit a 2nd vote as an individual, then it will be discounted.
- If L&G Mortgage Club identifies any instances of lenders trying to vote for themselves in this survey, then these votes will be discounted.
- The Mortgage Club reserves the right to discount any votes from broker firms / individuals where we believe tactical behaviour is being deployed to affect the outcome, or any undue or excessive influence is being exerted by lender firms to affect the outcome.
Thank you for your support!