Do you have clients looking to borrow on a joint borrower, sole proprietor basis? We can help!
We’ve reduced our buy-to-let mortgage rates - including Limited Company and Expat!
3 and 5 year discount:
- Buy-to-let 3 year discount, 75% LTV - rate reduced from 3.00% to 2.75%
- Buy-to-let 5 year discount, 75% LTV – rate reduced from 3.00% to 2.75%
NEW FOR 3 AND 5 YEAR DISCOUNT: we have lowered our ICR for basic rate tax payers to 125% at 5.75% AND introduced a new maximum mortgage term of 35 years.
Applicants must be home owners but we will accept customers who are living in tied accommodation.
Limited Company AND Expat buy-to-let:
- Limited Company buy-to-let discount, 75% LTV – rate reduced from 3.24% to 2.99%
- Expat buy-to-let discount, 60% LTV – rate reduced from 3.95% to 3.45%
NEW FOR LIMITED COMPANY AND EXPAT: we have introduced a flat fee of £1,500 for all applications instead of the previous 1.00% (min £1,500) fee, regardless of loan size.
AND: we have extended our lending area and now accept applications from WC, EC, E, SE, N, NW, W, SW postcodes for Expat applications.
Don’t forget across all buy-to-let products:
- Our buy-to-let calculator is a quick and easy way to check affordability, and works with our rental coverage of 135% using a stress rate of 5.75%
- We consider other income to support the application, known as top-slicing, if the ICR doesn’t work
- We accept assured shorthold tenancies (ASTs) with terms of up to 3 years
- Our buy-to-let lending area is limited by postcode
- No credit scoring – we assess on individual merit
- Tailored underwriting with each case individually considered
Contact us to discuss your client's requirements today. Our Helpdesk is available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, by calling 01635 918000.