This Halloween we have our Tricks and Treats ready for when you call!
We want to support you in the best possible way.
To manage your expectations and offer guidance, we have outlined the most effective way to communicate with us – for both new enquiries and updates to ongoing applications.
As of 27 August 2020:
Current service level expectation
- Five working day SLA for new applications
- Five working day SLA for the assessment of new documents
Contact the dedicated underwriter on your case using the contact details they have provided to you (please email in the first instance). Your underwriter will have emailed you using the address provided after the initial assessment.
- Email in the first instance where possible
- Please refrain from contacting the underwriting team before the SLA period is up
- Send the necessary supporting documents with the application in the first instance to help speed up the underwriting process. You can find an application guide and the forms you may need here.
- Guidance on how to register for our online system can be found here. Applications can be uploaded via the portal or, if you prefer, emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the online system, you can find troubleshooting and frequently asked questions HERE.
We would like to thank you for your patience. We remain focussed on providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us.
- No credit scoring - all cases are assessed on individual merit
- Tailored underwriting with each case individually considered
- All types of income are considered
- A dedicated helpdesk open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm