What better to get into the Easter spirit than to make some yummy Shredded Wheat Easter nests. Whip them up in 10 minutes!
- 200g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 85g shredded wheat, crushed
- 2 x 100g bags mini chocolate
You'll also need
- cupcake cases
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water. Pour the chocolate over the shredded wheat and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the chocolate wheat into 12 cupcake cases and press the back of a teaspoon in the centre to create a nest shape. Place 3 mini chocolate eggs on top of each nest. Chill the nests in the fridge for 2 hrs until set.
Original recipe can be found here on BBC Good Food.