We have recently honoured two of our employees for their commitment to the Society following a combined tenure of 50 years’ service.
If you have decided to apply for a vacancy at Newbury Building Society, the following details will help you know what to expect from the process.
How to apply
- Within the relevant job vacancy downlaod an application form and send it to us by email.
- Once you have submitted the completed application form, you will be contacted by our recruitment partner, Ultimate Banking, who will arrange a phone call with you.
- If you are shortlisted, Ultimate Banking will arrange your interview with us.
- You will receive full details about your interview including your role profile, any assessments you will need to complete and the names of your interviewers.
- There is also a lot of helpful information on this site to help you gain a better understanding of what we do, our values, our products and our branch network.
Our article on helpful interview tips is well worth a read.
If you have any questions about applying for a role with us, please feel free to contact a member of the HR team. Good luck!
We have been working in partnership with Newbury Building Society since 2012. As a supplier, the key word for us is “partnership”. We work together to ensure any future potential employees have a first class experience. We are proud to work with Newbury Building Society as they are “customer centric” in every way.