We outline the differences between the two popular affordable housing schemes.
In December 2018, Newbury Building Society undertook its second customer service survey, supported by the Institute of Customer Service.
Consistently providing excellent customer service is of the utmost importance, and every decision taken is with our member's best interests in mind. We'd like to say thank you to all of our members who took the time to complete the survey and share their feedback with us.
- 90.8 Customer Satisfaction Index score - 13% higher than the UK banks and building societies average
- 67 Net Promoter Score - a massive 227% higher than the UK banks and building societies average
- 91.3% of those surveyed said the Society got it 'right the first time'
- 97.7% of those surveyed have never found a reason to complain
- 9 out of 10 of those surveyed intend to remain a customer
- 9 out of 10 of those surveyed intend to recommend Newbury Building Society to others
You described us as:
We have once again established ourselves as one of the best performing customer service providers in the UK. We are delighted with the results and would like to thank our members who took the time to submit feedback.
1158 Newbury Building Society customers participated in the survey.
The latest results means the Society now apply for the Institute of Customer Service’s coveted ServiceMark accreditation.
What is ServiceMark?
ServiceMark is a national standard recognising an organisation's achievement in customer service, and its commitment to upholding those standards.
We’re delighted with the results of this year’s customer service survey, and we look forward to running it again on a two - three year basis.